<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10064388?origin\x3dhttp://myvioletpetals.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


“ This Too, Shall Pass ”
who would wanna date someone lazy?
Thursday, January 05, 2012 | 4:38 pm

It's January 5th and there are things to be accomplished every month. Aside from working hard with the little boys, (making pinky promises and all) this month is kinda crucial for my own self being. I'm moving on to grade 2 for practical which is starting to phase through quite well. Last night when I was in bed, you know the thoughts of self achievements come screaming in your face kind of night got me all worked up. Seeing most of my poly friends graduating and having internships in europe, melbourne, new zealand and earning at least 2k per month locally got me thinking. The hell have I been doing? Yeah I had a rough night but soaking myself in the ocean of regrets and past will obviously get me nowhere but a bruised face in the morning. I guess every one started out somewhere and realising that I'm turning freaking 21 this year, I don't think I have a lot of time to waste.
So long story short, I will be making a financial commitment and eventually graduate with a grade 6 theory by march.. next year. Currently been practicing hard and still finding my inner peace. & I'm starting to despise an empty schedule.. and love bird movies. Meh. Well, here's to the months ahead!