<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10064388?origin\x3dhttp://myvioletpetals.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


“ This Too, Shall Pass ”
boxcar racer
Wednesday, August 03, 2011 | 11:43 pm

I don't remember the last time I had a good day and only realise it when I got home. I wasn't trying so hard to impress, I wasn't trying to build up emotions between us. Everything went well, the jokes we exchanged, the words we said, the dinner we had, the place we went and the words he suddenly says. I don't remember when was the last time he said such things to me, it was beyond sweet and all I could do was hide deeper in his armpits. And it was so amazing I couldn't thank Allah enough. I was beyond blessed that day. I received a foot massage too. Maybe it is true, a good relationship is effortless. A meaningful day to start off ramadhan..