Sunday, July 31, 2011 | 7:22 am
1- Who my good friends are.2- What I hate most about myself.One thing for sure, I have way too much expectations for everything. Things never go the way I want them to be which will lead to disappointments.
3- What I love most about myself.I guess I have to say I'm self reliable. I bring myself to places. Getting something out of nothing, I'm pretty good at that I guess.
4- What I’m really good at.Complaining. If it were a subject, I'd prolly get a degree out of it.
5- What I’m really bad at.Telling jokes. Nothing else to explain here. I am a boring person.
6- Biggest turn ons.7- Biggest turn offs.I care way too much. Long unclipped fingernails is such a turn off!
8- What I want to be when I get older.An amazing woman.
9- My relationship with my sibling(s).I'm quite close with my sister, we share the same bedroom but we barely see each other due to work. My brother and I, we don't usually talk but when we do we don't look eye to eye. I guess we're comfortable with that.
10- My relationship with my parents.I don't appreciate them enough.
11- My idea of a perfect date.Breakfast at the airport, hold hands at the museum, ice cream lunch, mac movie on a sofa, star gazing, lots of laughter and cuddling in betweens.
12- My biggest pet peeves.Club music coming out from the headphones of the listener. Keep it to yourself, please and thank you.
13- A description of the person I like.Almost masculine, almost too lazy of a belly, amazing jawline with slight chubby cheeks.
14- A description of the person I dislike the most.Why would I?
15- A reason I’ve lied to a friend.We were throwing her a surprise birthday party!
16- Where I have lived before.Ang Mo Kio with my grand parents
17- A description of the family I want to have when I’m older.18- What my greatest achievements are.Getting my music theory grades
19- What I like the most about school.Cheap delicious canteen food, and band.
20- How my last kiss when down.Hahahah
21- Most embarrassing moment.I farted in the train, I fart a lot actually.
22- What my last text message says.Alhamdulillah, keeep it up. Nanti dpt reward. :D
23- What words upset me the most."Wait till it really comes true"
24- What words make me the best about myself."do you know who makes the best cheesecake?"
25- A description of my self-esteem.They are always unstable.
26- A description of my best friend.She works at Starbucks!
27- The reason behind my last break up.Meh.
28- My favourite songs right now.Adele, One and only.
29- A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11.Hehe
30- An internal conflict I have with myself.Trying so hard even if I knew the answer. Always hurt myself in the end and the beginning.
31- The meanest thing anyone has ever said to me."Such a bitch."
32- The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."Your smile could melt my heart anytime."