<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10064388?origin\x3dhttp://myvioletpetals.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


“ This Too, Shall Pass ”
see more skinless
Thursday, July 09, 2009 | 1:01 am

How did you get one of your scars?
Insect bite.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I got spoiled rotten for almost a week straight by friends and family: cake, buffets, movies, etc.

How are you feeling at this moment?
A little tired, sore-footed, slightly disappointed by having to call it a night so early.

How did your night go last night?
It went; I studied.

How did you do in high school?
I was a terrible high school student. I didn't get serious about my education until I started paying for it. (read: daddy’s)

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
This tank top? I've had it for about a few months. I probably bought it at the mall and thought it was very cool at the time. (It's not, I wear it as a night shirt now.)

How often do you see your best friend?
Sadly, not often enough.

How much money did you spend last month?
Not much, I hadn’t had my pay.

How old do you want to be when you get married?
I don't impose those sorts of deadlines on myself. But if I ever decide that it's something I want to do, then I don't think age will be an issue. Not for me, for now, anyway.

How old will you be at your next birthday?
Old enough.

------

ps: it's Thursday, call me at 3am