<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10064388?origin\x3dhttp://myvioletpetals.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


“ This Too, Shall Pass ”
"kalau mak aku tahu, dia nanti jadi pengetahuan."
Saturday, July 18, 2009 | 7:35 pm

It's funny how common the deal is that I wake up right on the time I had to go out. It's a bad start, I know, but last Thursday, was a total blast. With an empty stomach carried out, we decided to head to Dhoby Ghaut for brunch. Unconsciously, The Happening had influenced our minds within the construction site, which we shrieked along the way about the goring construction men free falling by us.

Fara and I had a little surprise for Nohr. We have been draining our heads for the perfect present for her and at the last minute, we decided to treat her for Madjack! Yes, a belated celebration. We left from our seats for our orders leaving Nohr mumbling to herself. The conversation with the waiter was hilarious. We had told them to delay the cake and have a candle for our birthday girl. Waiter: "so.. um, any hand signs?" Fara: "no thank you" hahahahhahaha!! we agreed on the secret signal but in the end, Fara just said "Cake" to the waiter while Nohr and I were talking about her cakes at home.


yeah, did i mention it was just a slice?

It came out delightful- her expression along with our horrible horrible birthday tune. The three of us were darn full that we decided to take our time with the cake. But time didn't stop for us. It was already 3pm and we had to leave for the most important thing we had set a date for: shopping!

We went back to Orchard and bought ourselves bags of apparels. We were fickle, as usual but we said "heck!". I spent almost a quarter of my salary and my back had ached a lot! Mmm, I'm still eyeing on the hinged wallet, headbands and shades at F21. Heading out Sunday, (yes, tomorrow) to get the round shades that I adore so much and also the ribboned headband!

I was all alone yesterday at Ang Mo Kio and I bought myself and Adidas top at some thrift store which of course isn't authentic because I got it for 18bucks! I have been wanting a sleeveless sports top for a long period of time and I am glad that my crave is over. Now i can action already at the gym and after sessions of swimming!

I need to paint my nails now.

live high!