<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/10064388?origin\x3dhttp://myvioletpetals.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


“ This Too, Shall Pass ”
confused.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 | 9:26 pm

well, today is just a really confusing day.
who do i support? who am i against? i don't know. why must i pick? this sucks you know. it is really, really complicated. i'll try to explain for the sake of explaining.
boy F and boy K are my family friends. boy I is my school friend. girl F is just another someone. so, boy F and boy K likes girl F. girl F treats them as friends. boy I meets girl F. boy I broke up with his ex. boy I and girl F finds love.
okeh. so, now what? i've read the tagboards at girl F's blog and the couple's blog. wtf. how come panda's name is at fault? panda, apa kamu bikin? anyway, i think girl F said something about you to boy I. knnccb. too many friends may forsake your friendship. and now it's complicating mine! pandaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... apa ini?

quote of the day: trust not to those you have just met, but to those you really know.

NUR AMALINA BINTIE SENIN, HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!